Restoration continued

I wasn’t really pleased yesterday and I ain’t completely now either. I can’t find the matching colours somewhat. It’s OK now at least. I think on of the problems with this tile from the beginning was the lack of details and something that sets the right scale. So I’ve added some hatches, signs and loose parts from some old machinery. I hope this creates the effect of large tanks with small people on it. Here’s some pix of tonight’s work. (the varnish wasn’t totally dry when I took the photos, it’s not that glossy)

image

image

image

image

image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s