Finally some progress

I’m a bit stressed, no understatement. Stunty leeg cup next weekend and the team is not really finished… But today I made some progress at least. Finishing my brownies and leprechauns and started sculpting on my pixies. I made some transparent wings as well and finished the last fenbeast. Puh! While in a hurry I helped a friend casting classic 40k barrels and various terrain stuff.

image

image

image

image

image

image

Advertisements

4 responses to “Finally some progress

    • Thanks! It’s not difficult at all. These are single sided moulds as well so it’s maximum simplicity. It takes a few hours for the silicone to dry but once it’s done it takes only half an hour for the resin. Industrialized hobby 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s