I’ve been working on a little bit of everything. After the last battle I think I need some more marines kitted for close combat. Some hours later I’ve got these two darlings.
Last time I used a proxy Plague surgeon and I really liked the effects on the troops so I decided to make a real one. I made some injections from some old Dark Eldar bits.
I needed some more characteristic Nurgle stuff on my land raider so I added some scythes and bells. Feels complete now.
Finally I’ve made some small progress on the new helbrute. Not a big update but still some covering of Khorne runes with some yucky slime. Here’s some WIP pics.