2 Plague Marines 

My first two models as a father. It only took 4 months. Been working too much on my lifesize Nurgling 🙂 Well, here’s two marines painted for my death guard army. I found out that with the new rules I can use my old necromunda Plague zombies as poxwalkers and the scavvies as cultists so I’m heading for a 1000 pts army for Christmas. Need to paint some more marines though.

Advertisements

Ready for painting 

I’ve made some final details to the new Plague Marines. One of them was adding a longer barrel to the autocannon. Most of the work was filling some joints with greenstuff. Another standard marine came to life as well. I love the CSM heads on the Blight  King bodies. It will be a pleasure painting these figures. 

Blight Knight conversions

My friend Mr Huggert convinced me to buy a pack of blight knights today. Wow! Awesome models for converting to Plague Marines. I also converted an old Warhammer fantasy champion of Nurgle to a chaos gunner and slightly changed the gear of my previous attempt. Here’s some WIP pics. 

Cheersh… 

SWA Plague Marine 

Alright, long time no see blog. I’ve played a few games of shadow wars Armageddon and I think it’s a pretty nice game. Faster than necromunda but mostly the same. It’s a pleasure that it’s so easy to chose from almost all of GWs 40k range. So this time I’m trying to expand my old Scavvy Gang, using them as cultists for CSM. Here’s the first wip of some kind of Plague Marine. 

Battle mat in progress 

Some weeks ago I bought some roofing felt as a battle mat for my 40kized necromunda table. I’ve been working on some layers of dust, rust and stains today. I hope it will blend in with the other terrain pieces. As a bonus I found and painted a cracked imperial eagle 🙂 

First pic is an unpainted version from yesterday’s battle. 

Thinning out the terrain and PIP random models

I bought some roofing felt some weeks ago thinking I could make some use of it converting my necromunda terrain into 40k terrain. I cut out some suitable pieces and place my necromunda tiles on them as blocks. It worked quite well. I’ll add some detail to it later, like oil stains and “thin rubble”, I need to store it folded and for flexibility I want to be able to place the tiles anywhere. I’ve made some painting  progress as well getting some colors on the cultist flamer, a leader and some kind of specialist for my kill team. Cheers!