Cleavers, raider, surgeon and helbrute

I’ve been working on a little bit of everything. After the last battle I think I need some more marines kitted for close combat. Some hours later I’ve got these two darlings.

Last time I used a proxy Plague surgeon and I really liked the effects on the troops so I decided to make a real one. I made some injections from some old Dark Eldar bits.

I needed some more characteristic Nurgle stuff on my land raider so I added some scythes and bells. Feels complete now.

Finally I’ve made some small progress on the new helbrute. Not a big update but still some covering of Khorne runes with some yucky slime. Here’s some WIP pics.


Plague Machines

I’ve made some progress on the Rhino this week. The green hull is mostly done and now only the details are left. Famous last words….

I (Mr Huggert) found a chaos land raider in my extended bit box. Yay! It saved me 550 kr or 55 euros. Right now I’m in the progress of nueglifying it. When found it was heavily converted to a world eaters land raider so it cost some blood to turn it back to papa Nurgle again.

Finally I found an age of sigmar converted Khorne helbrute. Hmm… What to do? Replace the head with a nurgling. I’ll make some more conversions later.

Disgusting details

I just had to add some more yuck to the Rhino after browsing the internet for cool ideas. I found this YouTube video and tried it myself without taking it too far I hope.



More filth

Did some more greenstuff details on the Rhino today inspired by just googling Nurgle Rhino. Well, I think this is about it. I don’t want slime it down too much. It doesn’t look too clean either.


Nurgle Rhino WIP

I started working on a death guard rhino to night. I think the standard chaos sprue is pretty boring so I decided to raid my bit box for more Nurgle themed details. Mainly I switched the marine in the tower for a pile of nurglings, put some large horns to the front and a claw from drone peeking out of the top hatch. I added some greenstuff details and a bell as some kind of ram. It’s magnetized so it has to dry separately. I’ll see if I can put it all together tomorrow night!


Painted possessed

The possessed unit is done! It was fun to paint with quite different colors and textures thanks to the many mutations and randomness of these freakish guys. Here’s some pics:


Possessed painting 

Just a quick update. I’ve started on my possessed unit. Two of them are almost done and the others have at least one coat of paint on every surface. I hope to finish them this week. That’s it for now!