After some hours of painting I’m done with the markers from the necromunda box. It quite a quick fix. I wanted to make the crates and terminals to stand out from the rusty bulkheads representing that they are actually not abandoned. Here’s some pictures :
Great day! First, shopping a mutant pillow (!) Second, playing a game of blood bowl in the sun and last but not least, spraying my brains out! Wonderful! Did some basing colors on my delaque gang and a cacti for gorka. Very productive I must say. Over and out!
Painted the cacti today inspired by the old red green color scheme from back in the days. This isn’t that hard core but for me it’s pretty colorful.
Back from Istanbul went straight to work so to speak. I also convinced my girlfriend to make some old school retro cacti like in the old source books. I used one to decorate a pile of crashed junk. I’ll paint them tomorrow. I undercoated some more delaques as well but they just look like “usual suspects” in this pic.
Did some ramps for my gorkamorka table. Much needed I’ve noticed when playing.
Gathered some useful junk bits and glued them to some bases. This might work as scrap or loot counters for both necromunda and gorkamorka. I also glued the giant rats from forge world. I’ll use them as scavvy dogs for my scavvys. At last, I just glued some other miscellaneous scenery.
I’ll publish a pdf in the resources section if you want to use some. It’s just the arcs and not any text or numbers. Go ahead and edit with some editor and print out. I’ll just have to brag some first showing the formulas for the pararmetic curve of the sawtooth curve created in a math program.
Started airbrushing the undercoat. It’s brown. Had to take a break just to breathe. Feels nice so far.
Started building the other side. I learned from the previous two pieces that I had to make them fit together better and continued the tins over the edges just to make the illusion of that the fit together. I think it will work. We’ll see.
Started painting the orc town tonight. It was a rough experience. Lots of paint/dust in the air, I even had to take a breathing break thanks to my airbrush Frenzy! In the end it went down pretty well. When done I/Mr H tried some of my other terrain stuff together and it looks pretty cool as a dried out sea or something. Maybe I’ll emphasize that theme on the other boards.