Some weeks ago I bought some roofing felt as a battle mat for my 40kized necromunda table. I’ve been working on some layers of dust, rust and stains today. I hope it will blend in with the other terrain pieces. As a bonus I found and painted a cracked imperial eagle :)
First pic is an unpainted version from yesterday’s battle.
I bought some roofing felt some weeks ago thinking I could make some use of it converting my necromunda terrain into 40k terrain. I cut out some suitable pieces and place my necromunda tiles on them as blocks. It worked quite well. I’ll add some detail to it later, like oil stains and “thin rubble”, I need to store it folded and for flexibility I want to be able to place the tiles anywhere. I’ve made some painting progress as well getting some colors on the cultist flamer, a leader and some kind of specialist for my kill team. Cheers!
Got tired before I’ve got started on the Khorne speed painting project. I like these models too much to just go over them with a dry brush. Some weeks ago I bought the kill team supplement and finally found a way to slow start the Khorne horde. I’m trying a little more ambitious paintingstyle at least. I hope I’ll see those guys in the dust and rubble soon!
I’ve been deep into the plastic crack this weekend. First I started with making more berzerkers. I now got 16. Love these models and the fit very well for berzerkers! Secondly I made a chaos lord on a juggernaut followed by 5 blood letters on juggernauts. Nothing to say specifically about it. Cut, filed, glued, repeat. Last I started on some more cultists. I needed some heavy weapons so I tried to fit the flamer to a blood reader. Easy! Not… But it looks nice now.
Too early morning but an opportunity to build some more mutants. One just a simple mutated space marine and the the other on his way to daemonhood!
A date with mr Huggert is sometimes an expensive date. Or inspiring to put it that way. Anyway after going to the local GW store without 150 € but with more plastic crack we went home to convert some possessed. Truly funny project. Here’s the first 6!
I think I’m finished with this conversion now. I’ve added some armour plates and jaws around the head. I concealed the Grey knight signs on the cannon with some plastic strips. Maybe I’ll add some cables connecting the cannon with the armour. Here’s some pics! Cheers!